Business Analysis, Project Management and Process Improvement Services (Six Sigma)
SGBIZSERVICES offers Business Analysis, Project Management and Six Sigma business process improvement consulting for small and mid-sized businesses to help streamline processes and eliminate defects or problems. We can help create and automate processes, document requirements and processes, help to organize a project plan, improve current processes and also perform contract negotiation with vendors. Our services can save money and build customer loyalty through ensuring a better customer experience and will easily pay for itself many times over!
Contact us today to see how our consulting can help your business.
What is Business Analysis?
Business analysis is a research discipline of identifying business needs and determining solutions to business problems. Solutions often include a software-systems development component, but may also consist of process improvement, organizational change or strategic planning and policy development. The person who carries out this task is called a business analyst or BA.
Business analysis as a discipline includes requirements analysis, sometimes also called requirements engineering. It focuses on ensuring the changes made to an organisation are aligned to its strategic goals. These changes include changes to strategies, structures, policies, business rules, processes, and information systems.
What is Project Management?
More specifically, what is a project? It’s a temporary endeavor undertaken to create a unique product, service or result.
A project is temporary in that it has a defined beginning and end in time, and therefore defined scope and resources.
And a project is unique in that it is not a routine operation, but a specific set of operations designed to accomplish a singular goal. So a project team often includes people who don’t usually work together – sometimes from different organizations and across multiple geographies.
The development of software for an improved business process, the construction of a building or bridge, the relief effort after a natural disaster, the expansion of sales into a new geographic market — all are projects.
And all must be expertly managed to deliver the on-time, on-budget results, learning and integration that organizations need.
Project management processes fall into five groups:
– Monitoring and Controlling
What exactly is Six Sigma?
The Six Sigma Green Belt analyzes and solves quality problems and is involved in quality improvement projects. A Green Belt is someone with at least three years of work experience who has demonstrated their knowledge of Six Sigma tools and processes.
Six Sigma doctrine asserts that:
- Continuous efforts to achieve stable and predictable process results (i.e., reduce process variation) are of vital importance to business success.
- Manufacturing and business processes have characteristics that can be measured, analyzed, improved and controlled.
- Achieving sustained quality improvement requires commitment from the entire organization, particularly from top-level management.
Features that set Six Sigma apart from previous quality improvement initiatives include:
- A clear focus on achieving measurable and quantifiable financial returns from any Six Sigma project.
- An increased emphasis on strong and passionate management leadership and support.
- A special infrastructure to lead and implement the Six Sigma approach.
- A clear commitment to making decisions on the basis of verifiable data, rather than assumptions and guesswork.
Please contact us to see how our services can improve your business bottom line.